Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy belated national day. :)

As usual, National Day is just another day and the only thing I'm excited about when watching the NDP broadcast live on TV was the fireworks. But... I got pretty amused because I realised I can catch some glimpse of them from my house. WHO says you must book some expensive, classy hotels when you can actually watch it in the comfort of your own house. Maybe just a little lacking of that sophisticated element while watching it because I'm not one of those rich and lucky people swimming in the pool, witnessing the sky blow up right before my eyes. I bet it was awesome for them. I should put that in one of my to-do list next time.

Oh...and I forgot to mention how early I woke up today just for dance. I had to wake up at 8am and travel all the way to my friend's condo at East Coast area. It wasn't an efficient practice because of one too many reason which upset me quite alot. I don't hate the feeling of being pangseh but I hate the feeling of being pangseh-ed without a reason. I guess that's what called anticipating a person who may never come. FYI, it's a new term that I created since UNI. It's catered for people who always make me anticipate their arrival until the very last minute. So far, two people made it into my list. :) Enough of unhappiness, I'm still satisfied with the MINI SEVVY OUTING after that - Katong chicken rice and MACS ice-cream cone after that.

Then later in the night (pretty much a few hours ago!), I met up with the peeps for just a little while to have 'supper' at Jalan Kayu. Really appreciated them coming down because although most of them are already full from their dinner, they still came down. I guess it shows how much we treasure the bond we have fostered among us. A bunch of damn ON people I have known for so long. But... I guess we need some HTHT real soon. I realised I'm missing out alot on the details of all your life. Be ready to rant one day! :) I'm so looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home